Loay and Norah, P7
The Head Boy/Girl will share a passion and commitment to St Nicholas’ Primary School. They will lead the Junior management Team, making sure that pupil voice is represented in key decisions and developments throughout the year. The role will involve representing the school at a variety of events, demonstrating positive behaviours and acting as role models for all pupils.
- To lead initiatives to enhance the school experience for pupils.
- To deliver presentations to pupils, staff and parents.
- To support the school at events (such as open P1 induction days, helping out with productions or extra-curricular events).
- To contribute to the effective running of the school, as directed by the Head teacher.
- To take responsibility as role models for younger pupils and help to ensure that the school is a safe and secure place for all pupils.
**Please note duties may differ this year due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Prospective candidates must:
- Reflect the qualities which St Nicholas’s represents as a Catholic community.
- Work well in a team.
- Have the ability to talk confidently and appropriately to pupils, parents and staff.
- Be organised, responsible, enthusiastic, and a great ambassador for the school.
- Maintain excellent behaviour, uniform, attendance and punctuality.